– Group tours:
20% deposit due three months prior to departure
Balance due 30 days prior to departure.
– For special tours the deadlines may differ
Cancellations due to Covid-19:
– Free cancellation/rebooking possible up to 31 days before departure, after that our General Terms and Conditions apply:
Between confirmation and until 31 days prior to departure: 20% of the tour price per person
Between 30 – 22 days prior to departure: 30% of the tour price per person
Between 21 – 14 days prior to departure: 40% of the tour price per person
Between 13 – 8 days prior to departure: 50% of the tour price per person
Between 7 until departure date: 90% of the tour price per person
– Official travel warning of the home country for the destination country at the time of travel: free cancellation/change of booking until the day of departure.
It is strongly recommended to purchase travel insurance that includes Covid-19 in order to cover travel cancellation due to illness or ordered quarantine within the 30 days prior to travel.
With its vast landscapes and numerous outdoor activities, Southern Africa is an attractive destination, especially in times of Covid-19. However, the general hygiene measures should also be taken into account while on holiday. Worldwide, the following rules should be observed: Keep your distance – follow hygiene protocols – wear an everyday mask. A non-medical mouth-nose protection is currently sufficient.
The following hygiene measures apply to our trips for the protection of our guests and staff:
– Greeting guests by tour guides and drivers only at a distance, no handshakes, etc.
– Emergency information and Covid-19 declaration to be filled out by each guest
– Mandatory wearing of masks in the respective travel country as communicated by the tour guide is to be strictly adhered to
– Open air attractions are the preferred choice
– Picnics will be replaced by individual packed lunches for the time being
– Bicycles and equipment are disinfected every morning before issue, assigned equipment is for the complete duration of the trip
– Avoidance of cash as far as possible, credit cards are widely accepted
In the travel vehicle:
– Temperature measurement and hand sanitizing before each boarding
– We provide sufficient sanitizer
– Assigned seat in the bus for the entire trip
– Coordinated boarding and exiting of the bus, door handles to be operated by driver or tour guide only
– Masks mandatory on the bus
– Open windows recommended
– Registration, temperature measurement and sanitizing upon arrival at accommodations
– Observe distance rules to staff and fellow passengers
– No half twin rooms bookable
– Disinfection of luggage before check-in/check-out, guests are welcome to take care of their own luggage
What you should pay attention to:
When traveling abroad, we recommend that you take out travel health insurance with repatriation. Please make sure that Covid-19 occurring during the trip is covered.
Please only go on a tour if you feel healthy before departure! If you do not feel well during the tour, please inform the tour guide immediately.
Pack sufficient mouth and nose masks as well as hand disinfectant. In general, we ask you to observe local hygiene measures (wear mouth/nose protection, wash your hands regularly, cough and sneeze etiquette, observe distance regulations). Always have your own pen on hand in case registration forms need to be filled out.
We are here for you from Monday to Friday between 09h00 and 17h00: +27 21 488 3000.
We are looking forward to answering your call!
Office South Africa
14 Higgo Crescent | Cape Town 8001
Bahnhofstraße 51 | D-69115 Heidelberg